Strategies Corporation- -Spring Forest Meditations- -Both “active”
and “sitting” meditations can help take away stress, pain, and
sickness from your body at speeds that will amaze anyone...leaving
you with more energy. Explore the meditations of Spring Forest
Qigong, For Health, today. Free demonstration. Free Video. Free
Anxiety, Stress, and Depression- -all take the fun out of life,
and cause a long list of ailments. Experience our rare melding of
Ericksonian Metaphorical Hypnosis, NLP, and Neuro-VISION® Video
Hypnosis for a broad range of topics. Click here for our FREE Power
Relaxation Download, join the revolution and feel the relief.
- Aromatherapy Products- -your source for all natural incense, oils, candles & metaphysical products.
- Healing Power Meditations- -These meditations are designed to aid in reducing symptoms and promote recovery from cancer, cardiac disease, and in lowering blood pressure and cholestorel. Meditations contain appropriate guided imagery, affirmation and soothing music.
Living Essential Oils – Aids Meditation – Awareness – Body – Mind –
Spirit- -Our Therapeutic Grade A Essential Oils have High
Frequency – unique distilling-low pressure-low heat processing –
unadulterated – no chemicals - - organic – Anti-microbial – Massage
Oils – Earth Friendly Personal Care and Cleaning Products – Biz
opportunity - Free Monthly Newsletter.
- How to Become a Sponsor- -Put a
description of Your Website Here
- Information On Generic Cefadroxil - Written by Ammy - Submitted on 2/18/2008
- The Process of Healing and Self-Growth - Written by Katherine Lash - Submitted on 1/29/2008
- Energy Medicine: The Wave of The Future - Written by Robert C Ziegler - Submitted on 12/12/07
- Information on Generic Cephalexin Antibiotic - Written by Ammy - Submitted on 11/27/07
- Information on Propecia (Finasteride) used for baldness - Written by Ammy - Submitted on 11/1/07
- Information On Generic Flovent (Fluticasone) - Written by Ammy - Submitted on 10/22/07
- Diovan Drug Information - Written by Ammy - Submitted on 10/21/07
- Generic Altace Drug Information - Written by Ammy - Submitted on 10/18/07
- A 5-Step Breathing Exercise to Better Health, More Energy & Longer Life! - Written by H. Wei Williams - Submitted on 9/15/07
- Meditation: A Higher Purpose - Written by Dr. James P. Urban - Submitted on 9/6/07
- Method For Permanent Weight Loss - Written by Jon Rhodes - Submitted on 8/8/07
- Breathing Exercises - Written by Jon Rhodes - Submitted on 8/8/07
- Modern Neti - Written by Hana R. Solomon, MD - Submitted on 8/6/07
- salt lamps - Written by Rick Ori - Submitted on 7/11/2007
- 5 Natural Ways to Help with Insomnia - Written by April Kerr - Submitted on 6/25/2007
- Drumming for the Shamanic Journey - Written by Howard G Charing - Submitted on 6/14/2007
- Don't Panic! - Written by Jon Rhodes - Submitted on 6/11/2007
- Alternative Medicine: How to Fight Chronic Disease with Soul Medicine & Avoid Invasive Surgery - Written by Dawson Church - Submitted on 6/5/2007
- Goodfinding Issue Five: Believe It And You Will See It - Written by William DeFoore, Ph.D. - Submitted on 5/25/2007
- Goodfinding Issue Four: Mastering The Fear Mind - Written by William DeFoore, Ph.D. - Submitted on 5/25/2007
- Goodfinding Issue One: Ways to Build Your Health and Happiness Now - Written by William DeFoore, Ph.D. - Submitted on 5/25/2007
- Goodfinding Issue Six: The Power Of Love And Support - Written by William DeFoore, Ph.D. - Submitted on 5/25/2007
- Goodfinding Issue Three: Create a Magnificent World for Yourself - Written by William DeFoore, Ph.D. - Submitted on 5/25/2007
- Goodfinding Issue Two: What You Pay Attention to Grows - Written by William DeFoore, Ph.D. - Submitted on 5/25/2007
- Love's Simple Truths - Written by Ross Heaven - Submitted on 5/21/2007
- Cialis – Helpful when discovered - Written by Antony - Submitted on 5/17/2007
- Natural and Alternative Health Remedies for Anemia & Iron Poor Blood - Written by Dr. Rita Louise - Submitted on 5/17/2007
- Christian Meditation | Formal Christian Meditation - Written by Alien - Submitted on 5/1/2007
- Dasha's Healing - Written by Michael Blitchtein - Submitted on 4/12/2007
- The Art of Spiritual Adventure - Written by David Ramsden - Submitted on 4/4/2007
- Easy Tips For Healthy Sleep - Written by Syd - Submitted on 1/21/2007
- Meditation is Free Medicine - Written by Laddie Sacharko - Submitted on 1/20/07
- The Positive Side Effects of Hypnosis - Written by Jean Conway, C.H - Submitted on 12/30/06
- Hypnotic Persuasions - Written by Jean Conway - Submitted on 12/30/06
- The Healing Pill - NEXIUM - Written by Olivia Andrews - Submitted on 12/26/06
- Rozerem is the Best Medication for the Insomnia Treatment - Written by Olivia Andrews - Submitted on 12/26/06
- Lifestyle check - is your life holistic? - Written by Veronique Cartier - Submitted on 12/12/06
- 5 principles of conscious living - Written by Veronique Cartier - Submitted on 12/12/06
- Setting up your meditation space - Written by Veronique Cartier - Submitted on 12/12/06
- Joy to the World - Written by Elizabeth Hepburn - Submitted on 12/12/06
- How illness can enhance our meditation - Written by Veronique Cartier - Submitted on 12/6/06
- Densification - What happens when we get angry? - Written by Veronique Cartier - Submitted on 12/6/06
- Brain Waves and Meditation - Written by Veronique Cartier - Submitted on 12/6/06
- Trapped by Anxiety and Fear? How to Find the Fun Again! - Written by James Warner - Submitted on 11/20/06
- What is the purpose of meditation? - Written by Chris Bourne - Submitted on 10/18/2006
- Generic Drugs vs Branded Drugs - Written by Jatin - Submitted on 10/16/2006
- STOP HOT FLASHES NATURALLY - Written by Julie A. Calligaro - Submitted on 9/11/2006
- There really is a secret for happiness - Written by David Leonhardt - Submitted on 8/23/2006
- The Magic of Five Seconds of Silence - Written by Linda Miller - Submitted on 8/14/2006
- Help Reset Your Child’s Internal Clock before School Starts - Written by Patti Teel, www.pattiteel.com - Submitted on 8/9/2006
- Relax Into Health - Written by Wayne McDonald - Submitted on 6/22/2006
- Allergies-Relief from allergy, Its Symptoms and Medication. - Written by Dr. Prasad - Submitted on 6/5/2006
- Ignorance not impotence wrecks relationships - Written by Jessica Taylor - Submitted on 5/30/2006
- Kids Health Problems - Written by Michal John - Submitted on 5/25/2006
- HAIR LOSS - A HERBAL SOLUTION - Written by Drew Master - Submitted on 5/19/2006
- Are You in Relationship Remission? - Written by Dorothy Thompson - Submitted on 4/29/2006
- About Stress Relief - Written by Michal John - Submitted on 4/15/2006
- Candida Yeast Infection Treatment - Written by Michal John - Submitted on 4/13/2006
- What Is Qigong Meditation? - Written by Kevin Schoeninger - Submitted on 4/11/2006
- Meditation to Relieve Stress - Written by Anna Dorbyk - Submitted on 3/20/2006
- Mindfulness and Clarity: What's In Your Pot? - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 3/9/2006
- THE KIDS - Ways to Help Yourself !! - Written by Teena Jain - Submitted on 2/23/2006
- Releasing Emotional Energy Through Creative Visualization - Written by Dr Edward Steiner - Submitted on 2/16/2006
- Generic Cialis – Secured and happy relationship - Written by Stev Clark - Submitted on 2/15/2006
- Necessity for self realization with transcendental knowledge of the Gita. - Written by Arvind - Submitted on 2/6/2006
- Mindfulness and Stress: Unwrapping Your Package - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 2/2/2006
- The Hidden Powers of Chakra Meditation - Written by Anna Dorbyk - Submitted on 1/12/2006
- Meditation – Be Quiet and Listen - Written by Beverly Marshall - Submitted on 1/4/2006
- The Power of Intention - Written by Amy Biddle - Submitted on 12/17/2005
- Learning to Ground and Center - Written by Rev. Brandi Nicole Woods - Submitted on 12/12/2005
- PRACTICING STAYING PRESENT TO THE NOW - Written by Dr Harry Henshaw - Submitted on 12/1/2005
- Mindfulness and Neuroscience: Let's Make A Deal - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 11/18/2005
- Mindfulness and Contemplation: New Ways to Navel Gaze - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 11/17/2005
- Take a Break to Meditate - Written by Susan Anderson - Submitted on 10/27/2005
- Simple Eco-Logical Steps to Lessen the Burn of the Sun - Written by Jennifer Rodriguez-Allen - Submitted on 10/11/2005
- Daoist Meditation - Written by Michael Rinaldini - Submitted on 10/1/2005
- Mindfulness and Relief: A Prescription For Awareness - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 9/30/2005
- Meditation 101 - Written by Deborah Shipley - Submitted on 9/29/2005
- Healing Properties of the Ocean and a Meditation - Written by Linda Foltyn - Submitted on 9/7/05
- Go beyond ordinary chakra jewelry - Written by Daniel Noyes - Submitted on 8/18/2005
- Holosync Meditation - Does It Really Work? - Written by GiGi Konwin - Submitted on 8/9/2005
- Cialis – The Latest in ED Medicine - Written by John M. Davidson - Submitted on 8/3/2005
- Meditation - Easy Tools for Success - Written by GiGi Konwin - Submitted on 7/19/2005
- Mindfulness and Eating: Divine Desk Dining - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 7/8/2005
- Is Online Matrimonial Websites worth your time - Written by Ramya Gaur - Submitted on 7/5/2005
- Mindfulness and Perspective: Getting Hip - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 6/23/2005
- Frog Vision - Written by Roselle Nordtome - Submitted on 5/19/2005
- Herbal Tea - Written by Awahab - Submitted on 5/12/2005
- Inositol - Written by Awahab - Submitted on 5/12/2005
- Sage Tea - Written by Awahab - Submitted on 5/12/2005
- Path to Prosperity - Written by Prem Nirmal - Submitted on 5/6/2005
- Mindfulness and Birthdays: Surprising Moments - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 5/4/2005
- A Cozy Flooring for Yoga and Exercise, Tatami Interlocking Mats - Written by Bobby Davidson - Submitted on 5/1/2005
- Mindfulness and Curiosity: Inspiring Affection - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 4/21/2005
- Mindfulness and Creativity: The Wow of Wonder - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 4/14/2005
- Mindfulness and Teaching: Lessons From Dynamic English - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 4/6/2005
- Mindfulness and Multiple Intelligences: 8 Ways to Pay Attention - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 3/29/2005
- The Power of Simplicity in Holistic Living - Written by Prem Nirmal - Submitted on 3/21/2005
- Mindfulness and Housework: Vacuum This - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 3/14/2005
- Accessing Your Higher Mind - Written by John Holland - Submitted on 3/13/2005
- Mindfulness and Beliefs: Irrationally Yours - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 3/10/2005
- Mindfulness and Mood Swings: 7 Secrets to Successful Mood-Watching - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 3/1/2005
- Freedom Is Found In Detachment - Written by Thom King - Submitted on 2/21/2005
- Tai Chi As A Spiritual Practice - Written by Hal Mosher - Submitted on 2/21/2005
- Mindfulness and Laughter: Gaining Clarity While Giggling - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 2/4/2005
- Mindfulness and Depression: Things Are Looking Up - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 1/28/2005
- Playing With Mindfulness: Sneaking In The Back Door - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 1/21/2005
- What is Spiritual Unfoldment? - Written by Dr. robert saltzman - Submitted on 1/17/2005
- 10 Tips For Spiritual Growth - Written by Remez Sasson - Submitted on 12/29/2004
- Seishindo Meditation Practice: ""Only one, Only moving, Only calm"" - Written by Charlie Badenhop - Submitted on 12/19/2004
- Insomnia - Written by "Dr. Farah Khan, DOM, L.Ac." - Submitted on 12/11/2004
- A Bellyful of Mindfulness - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 11/23/2004
- Mindfulness and Mammaries: Grinning With Gratitude - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 11/23/2004
- Anger Management Practice: The gift of forgiveness - Written by Charlie Badenhop - Submitted on 11/15/2004
- What the Boston Red Sox taught me about Resiliency - Written by David Pynn - Submitted on 11/3/2004
- MEDITATION IN GENERAL - Written by "Manoj Dash, BHMS,DYT, Ph.D." - Submitted on 10/24/2004
- Mindfulness: You're Soaking In It! - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 10/18/2004
- Sniffing Out Mindfulness: Your Knows Nose - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 10/18/2004
- Chewing On Mindfulness: Gum Is Your Secret - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 10/8/2004
- Do-Sa-Do For Mindfulness - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 10/8/2004
- My mother’s warning - Written by Jeannine Virtue - Submitted on 10/5/2004
- Create a Spa Retreat at Home! - Written by Chere Deshayes - Submitted on 9/21/2004
- Addiction and Tie-Dye Prayers; Invoking Miracles - Written by "Kate Holt, RN, CCET" - Submitted on 9/16/2004
- Kokoro no Kaze: Does Your Soul Have a Cold? - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 9/4/2004
- How to Regain and Maintain Perfect Health - Written by The Silva UltraMind System - Submitted on 8/31/2004
- Alone In The Kitchen: Stirring Up Mindfulness - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 8/20/2004
- Ch-Ch-Chain of Hearts: Cranking Up Compassion - Written by Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 8/20/2004
Finding Peace: A Taste of Mindfulness
- Written by Deva Ratnakara -
Submitted on 8/12/2004
Moments Through Mindful Eating - Written by Deva Ratnakara - Submitted on
Mindfulness: Surfing For A Connection - Written by Maya Talisman Frost -
Submitted on 7/29/04
Empty Head?: A Leak In "Mind Like Water" - Written by Maya Talisman Frost -
Submitted on 7/2/04
Meditation: Top Five Tips For Wherever-Whenever Mindfulness - Written by
Maya Talisman Frost - Submitted on 6/21/04
Compartments Of The Mind - Written by Michael Levy - Submitted
Hypnosis or Shelf Hypnosis? - Written by Richard A Blumenthal, MS, NCC -
Submitted on 5/29/04
Time for You? - Written by Jennifer Ottolino - Submitted on 5/14/04
Wu Chi -
The Power of Stillness - Written by Rich Robson - Submitted on 4/8/04
Practice - Written by Clive Taylor - Submitted on 3/15/04
Grief Through Acronyming Practice - Written by TB Wright - Submitted on
Grief And Belief Connection - Written by Bob Olson - Submitted on 9/2/2003
Vision With a Task - Written by Bill Plotkin, Ph.D. - Submitted on
Healings With The Christ's Light - Written by Gary Smith - Submitted on 7/21/2003
Learning From Life -
Written by Charlie Badenhop - Submitted on 7/12/2003
Understanding Life -
Written by John Mitchell - Submitted on 7/11/2003
A.D.D. AND LEARNING WITH THE D.A.V.I.D. -
Written by Donalie Caldwell - Submitted on 7/3/2003
Secrets To High Performance Thinking - Written by John Colanzi - Submitted on 6/27/2003
What to Do If You Feel Like Quitting - Written by Suzanne
Falter-Barns - Submitted on 6/19/2003
- Written by Susun S. Weed - Submitted on 6/19/2003
To Know Yourself - Written by Kimberly Fulcher - Submitted on
Aromatherapy to Banish Stress - Written by Carly Wall - Submitted on
30 Minutes That Could Save Your Dream - Written by Suzanne
Falter-Barns - Submitted on 5/16/2003
The Ki of Aikido - An Oriental Concept of "Energy", "Self", and
"Mind" - Written by Charlie Badenhop - Submitted on 5/7/2003
Combating Sleep Deprivation One Night at a Time - Written by Reg
Furlough - Submitted on
Technology for the Millennium - Written by Donalie Caldwell - Submitted on
- Destructive Emotions and What We Can Do About Them - Written by
Susan Dunn - Submitted on 4/1/2003
New Approach to New Year's Resolutions - Written by Stephanie
Roberts - Submitted on 1/6/2003
FOR BETTER HEALTH - Written by Jonathan Klemens - Submitted on
did we miss? - Written by Joseph Ghabi - Submitted on 8/5/2002
Relaxation Anytime Anywhere - Written by Peter Murphy -
Submitted on 6/24/2002
Healing Power of Noise - White Noise, That Is - Written by Reg
Furlough - Submitted on 6/12/2002
Kundalini Yoga - Written by Murugesan Gopalakrishnan -
Submitted on 4/27/2002
Inner Voice - Written by Dr. Rita Louise - Submitted on
the Moment - Written by Colleen Kilpatrick - Submitted on
Magic of the Night Sky - Written by Mike Moore - Submitted on
Energy: A New Paradigm in Science and Health - Written by
Robert Clarence, Ziegler CTP - Submitted on 1/10/2002
Need for Silence in a Noisy World- Written by Mike Moore - Submitted on
- Overcoming Fear in the Face of Terror
- Written by Mike Moore - Submitted on 10/18/2001
is Qigong? - Written by Neva Howell - Submitted on 8/28/2001
Is a Decision - Written by Anja Heij - Submitted on 8/18/2001
- Written by Anja Heij - Submitted on 8/18/2001
- Togetherness-Mind and Body - Written by Brigitte Synesael
- Submitted on 6/8/2001
Break: A One Minute Mental Vacation - Written by Wayne Perkins
- Submitted on 4/19/2001
Importance of Relaxation - Written by Simon Hill - Submitted
COULD BE CAUSING YOUR DIABETES - Written by Brigitte Synesael
- Submitted on 12/14/2000
With Meditation Practice - Written by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait,
Ph.D - Submitted on 9/15/2000
- Maha Kumbha
Mela- Questions and Answers - Written by Pandit Rajmani
Tigunait, Ph.D - Submitted on 9/15/2000
Makes the Lungs Move - Written by Dr. Rolf Sovik - Submitted
Symbol/Sacred Shape - Written by Chris Germer and Pandit
Rajmani Tigunait - Submitted on 9/15/2000
and the Mystery of Initation - Written by Pandit Rajmani
Tigunait, Ph.D - Submitted on 9/15/2000
the Unconscious - Written by Dr. Rudolph Ballentine -
Submitted on 9/12/2000
- Meditation is Living the Way and Its Virtue
- Written by Dr. Andrew Shugyo Bonnici - Submitted on 8/18/2000
Simple Meditation Technique - Written by Donald Walters - Submitted on 8/15/2000
& Branch Treatments for Knee Pain with
Channel-based Acumoxa Therapy - Written by
Honora Lee Wolfe, Dipl.Ac. - Submitted on 2/18/2000
BOOK CITES IMPORTANT DIABETES RESEARCH -
Written by Honora Lee Wolfe - Submitted on 2/18/2000
Stress Reduction - Written by Richard
Squailia - Submitted on 2/8/00
to Heal Yourself Energetically - Written by
Catherine Adams - Submitted on 2/8/00
- How to STOP
Being a Person that NOTHING Seems to Work For!
-Written by Bob Doyle, President of Flightwaves -
Submitted on 11/22/99
Entrepreneurs Prayer - Written by Rick
Beneteau - Submitted on 11/20/99
the Inner Observer Meditation Exercise -
Written by Wendy Rachael Zaritsky - Submitted on
- The Art
& Science of Meditation - Written by John
Pronchik - Submitted on 11/03/99
- How to Submit an Article to Natural
Partner Web Sites
CLICK HERE FOR A
FREE LINK TO YOUR WEBSITE, or browse below.
- 1 ET - Energy Table- -1 ET is a strong energy emitter: an antenna for receiving and emitting of positive cosmic energy - alternative medicine, energy healing, water activated, aura, chakras, meditation.
- A metaphysical crystals guide- -The wonderful world of crystals and their use in spiritual, healing, and metaphysical practice.
- A Path to Living Your Dreams: An Invitation to Power, Peace and Love- -For a very long time, people have denied the ability to create the life of their dreams. Yet, now there is a new perception about human life on earth. From this perception, we are able to recognize that we are creators of our own life experiences. I know that this is true because I am speaking these words and because you are receiving them. This book is the manifestation of what my younger sister calls “the make-over revolution.”
- A SonRise Bed Breakfast & Retreat- -Bask in the serenity of God's creation from sunrise to sunset. All inclusive, spiritual getaway.
- A Spiritual Oasis of Free Inspirational Resources- -Free Inspirational Resources To Uplift Your Spirituality Through Meditation, Positive Thinking, Visualization, And Love.
- A Tatami Interlocking Yoga mat site- -Most of Yoga Studios, Martial Arts, Karate, Judo, Child-care Centers, Fitness and Exercise centers require a comfortable and safe flooring environment. With a non-slip surface and 5/8 inch thickness interlocking mats, students can avoid many injuries during exercise and enjoy laying down their stressed bodies when they are practicing yoga and exercise. The tatami style interlocking mats can also create a peaceful atmosphere and dynamic environment.
- acido8.com,music therapy,meditation,health,memory,massage,stress relive,wellness,rehabilitation,yoga,- -Music therapy improves the quality of life of a person and meets the needs of children and adults with disabilities or illnesses,
- Adams, Catherine - - offers clairvoyant insight, guided meditations, channeled messages, recipes, and more.
- Admin- -Are you in fear of speaking to a group? Need some advice on how to be taken seriously when you express yourself? Arthur Joseph is the Vocal Coach to Actors, Politicians, Singers, Moguls, and Broadcasters- and he can help you too. Vocal Coach.
- Alpha Romance Music- -The alpha Romance Music project is a creative initiative to compose, produce and release some of the most brilliant, new age, alternative, inspiring and relaxing music CD's ever to hit the music market.
- Ambient Sounds and Audio Therapy-Based Music by SRT Music Group- -Unique blends of nature sounds and music, embedded with white noise, tempo mapping and audio therapy techniques, help promote relaxation, stress reduction and sleep in infants, children and adults. Download free MP3 and wav sample files of calming baby lullabies, soothing adult relaxation music and haunting space sounds.
- Ambrotose glyconutrients- -Science has recently shown that our bodies are in need of glyconutrients. Find out more about this research at ifoundhealth.com to see how it helps with stress, aging, and immunity.
- Ananda Meditation Retreat- -Since 1968, the Ananda Meditation Retreat has offered a deeply supportive environment for meditators. Our retreat features a dome-shaped meditation temple, cabins and cottages, vegetarian meals, and beautiful grounds and scenery high in the Sierra Nevada Mountains of Northern California. visit us at www.meditationretreat.org
- Answers for Anxiety- -Answers for Anxiety is a complete 90-day online program that gives you the proven secret to becoming less anxious & teaches you how to finally manage stress.
- Audacious Ladies Coaching Compan- -Grow Your Business. Love Your Life.
- Baba - among Naga Sadhus in the ancient Yoga Tradition.- -Baba Rampuri is a guru and lineage holder in the oral yoga tradition of Naga Sannyasis. He was the first foreigner ever accepted into this ancient order of yogis and shamans. Author of the book, BABA, Autobiography of a Blue-Eyed Yogi (Bell Tower/Random House, 2005), he gives teachings in the sacred places of India, and holds retreats and gives lectures throughout the world.
- Barringer Yoga- -We specialize in yoga, pilates, and meditation products.
- Beauty Fitness Yoga Source- -Beauty Fitness Yoga Source provides practical information about how you can make yoga and fitness a positive part of your life. Get your free meditation e-book.
- bellissima collection- -The Rainbow Bridge - A poem about loss and reunion between people and pets. This book was created to bring peace and comfort to anyone who has lost a loving companion. This is an inspiring book if you need healing during your moments of sorrow. Full color, hard cover with dust jacket, 48 pages includes photo window pocket.
- Bliss Books- -Bliss Books sell new and used books in six areas, Financial,Physical, Spiritual, Emotional, Social and Cultural areas to help obtain a balanced life. We also have a local list of seminars, workshops, and classes to help maitain a balanced life.
- Blue Mountain Center of Meditation - - offers retreats and books on Eknath Easwaran's Eight-Point Program, based on the practice of meditation.
- Blue Water Music- -Blue Water Music is an ethical music store selling the best in world, new age, chillout and trance CD's.
- Bodhiwork Institute - - services in massage, movement, and meditation. Also provides workshops.
- Breathing Prosperity- -Breathing Prosperity offers you ways to become prosperous through love and gratitude, meditation, vision therapy and will help you feel good and improve your life.
- Christian Meditation, Relaxation and Affirmations- -Stress, worried, or desire greater intimacy with God? Our Christian meditation and affirmation Cds help you restore your peace of mind, think healthy thoughts, and bring you closer to Christ.
- Crystal Harmony- -Crystal Energy Cards Set, Element Of Harmony Book on crystal healing, wide selection of rough crystals and minerals for psychic and spiritual development - all inside Crystal Harmony.
- Darcy Lubbers- -Magic of Healing West, founded by Darcy Lubbers, ATR, MFT, offers dynamic, experiential, educational workshops, seminars and retreats in mind body healing and the expressive arts therapies. Coming up April 21-28, 2007: LIFE IN BALANCE: A JOURNEY INTO HEALING Sheraton Kauai Resort - Kauai, Hawaii April 21-28, 2007 Come and experience a relaxing, inspiring and rejuvenating retreat/ workshop on the lush, tropical, garden-isle of Kauai, Hawaii. Learn how to bring a body/mind/spirit healing approach into your daily life. CE's included for some health professionals. Please visit the website for other offerings.
- Earth Sanctuary- -Earth Sanctuary, a nature reserve and a meditation parkland, is located on South Whidbey Island near Seattle. Two miles of trails, labyrinth, stone circles, medicine wheel, dolmen, and the most powerful prayer wheel ever created. Open daily. $7/visitor. On-site retreat house for individual or small group retreats - call Celia Sullivan (360-321-5465) for retreat house rates, availability & questions.
- Eastherb- -Eastherb.com provides a huge range of quality alternative health products, Dietary and Nutritional Supplements, Herbal Teas, Vitamins and Minerals at one place.
- Enota Aspiring Eco-Spiritual Village- -We are an evolving community working to conserve a 60 acre area in the North Georgia Mountains that was once Cherokee land. We operate a retreat center and practice natural healing as part of our spiritual / world peace / sustainability lifestyle. Our community program is based on seva / karmic yoga meditation.
- Fading Toward Enlightenment - Life between the Ego and the Ethereal- -Spiritual Seekers are different. A photographic epic of how one man learned to live between the material and the mystical worlds.
- Free Meditations, Relaxation Techniques, and Stress Relief Products at The Sage Within- -Free meditations, relaxation techniques, and stress relief products are just the beginning at The Sage Within. In addition to our free meditations, free articles, and free meditation newsletter, we also offer high quality stress relief products and meditation products.
- Healing Art Journeys- -Spiritual retreats and creativity retreats in Alcazar, a beauitful mountain village, untouched by tourism, southern Spain
- Healing Holistix- -Healing Holistix, based in the UK West Midlands, offers a range of complementary therapies and meditation & relaxation techniques. Also selected products to enhance health including Bodypure foot detox pads. Visit the website to learn more!
- Healing Space- -Spiritual healing in Bristol, weekly drop-in group, private healing sessions, telephone counselling, meditation, inspirational articles, spiritual development videos, links to distance healing, holistic health & spiritual resources.
- Higher Connection- -Holistic Health Pracitioner, in person or over the phone.
- Himalayan International Institute of Yoga Science and Philosophy of the USA - - with seminars and retreats on meditation, yoga philosophy and psychology, holistic health, and more. Also teacher training for Hatha yoga instructors.
- Holistic Endeavors- -This site provides information on the many benefits and uses of Reiki and guided meditation including pain management;addiction recovery;healing from surgery; just to name a few. In addition, we also offer wellness counseling at low rates. Free Reiki clinic held monthly.
- Hypnotherapy of Nevada- -An amazing Hypnotherapy website, filled with Hypnosis articles galore. Victoria Wizell is a Las Vegas based Hypnotherapist. Huge selection of Hypnosis cds and mp3s available. Free mp3s, Hypnosis Scripts, and eBooks. Topics range from Anxiety, Sex, Weight Loss, Stress, Smoking, and Much More.
- International Institue for Holistic Therapies & Vibrational Healing- -A complementary medicine school teaching workshops, Diploma Courses, Crystal Healing, Spiritual Healing, Colour Healing, Reiki, Magnified Healing, Massage, Indian Head Massage, Relaxation and Meditation, with Branches in and Representatives in UK, France, Australia and Hong Kong. The IIHTVH travels to wherever students require teaching
- Kick Start Your Self Esteem!- -The Kick Start Your Self Esteem! (KYSE!) website is solely devoted to helping you raise your self esteem. Full of inspirational and motivational qoutes, self esteem tips and resources. It also offers the KYSE! self coaching program, full of self esteem lesson plans to promote and encourage positive thought, behaviour and actions.
- Kofutu Personal Development, Spiritual Healing:- -Access deeper levels of spiritual understanding through the use of Kofutu symbols. Learn Kofutu techniques for healing yourself and others. Classroom and home study courses are available.
- Labyrinth Work- -A web site devoted to teaching and sharing the way of the labyrinth. LABYRINTH WORK is devoted to the symbolism of the labyrinth and other spiritual archetypes. We offer many products and information designed to remind us of our higher connection to the earth and to extend this awareness into our daily lives. Labyrinth Work was founded in 1998, stemming from a keen interest in Art, Sacred Geometry, Energy Work, Earth Spirituality, Symbolism, Myth, Sacred Space and from the joy of experiencing the Labyrinth walk.
- Let's Celebrate Music - -A dedicated company providing quality music for the listener. Music in the form of instrumental, inspirational, joyful, Christian, Catholic and healing albums. Soothing music to refresh, inspire and uplift you.
- Life Mentoring - -LifeMentoring - The best thoughts of the greatest thinkers, philosophies and religions for spiritual advice, inspiration and motivation, as well as practical tips from contemporary mentors, coaches, consultants, motivators, healers ... for a meaningful day-to-day life.
- Listening to Nature.com- -Audio CDs that sequence the sounds of nature to follow the flow of energy in your body. For meditation, yoga, great health and relaxation. Listening to our newest CD on the redwoods will take you away from stress and give you a breather to rebuild yourself and come back strong.
- Lode - - workshops, seminars, music, meditations, audio tapes, and gifts for personal growth, business success, and spirituality.
- LONDON THERAPIST - Natural & Complementary Health.- -A wide range of natural therapies for health, relaxation and wellbeing.Relaxation Therapy, Online Therapy, CHIOS energy field healing, Meditation classes, Online courses and more. FREE consultation if you mention NaturalHealthWeb.com.
- Lumonics Light and Sound - -Lumonics audio and video tapes to induce a meditative state; water sculptures; multi-media theatre
- Magic Journey Cinema- -Magic Journey Cinema produces and distributes a series of Nature/Relaxation/Music Video programs (Video Meditations) on DVD’s & VHS tapes.
- Making Love - The Art of Tantra- -Making Love - Tantra Meditation Retreat for Couples This 7 day residential course teaches couples the art of relaxing whilst making love. Books on sale: the love keys, the Art of Ecstatic Sex, a unique guide to love and sexual fulfillment. by Puja Diana Richardson
- mazungue.com- -Community forum and worldwide links resources for people seeking harmony and peace on earth. In English and Portuguese.
- Meditate.com: how to meditate, learn to meditate, ways to meditate- -Meditate.com: how to meditate, learn to meditate, ways to meditate, learning to meditate. Learn to meditate & open the chakras. Explore third eye meditation, kundalini meditation, & lucid dreaming.
- Meditation & Meditating @ ABC-of-Meditation.com- -Meditation, Meditating, Meditation Techniques, Meditation Books, Principles and much more about Meditation.
- Meditation For All- -Meditation-For-All.com makes Meditation easy to learn and understand, and brings you the benefits in the shortest possible time. Fully guaranteed online course shows you how to Eliminate Stress, Change your Life, and Fast Track your Potential.
- Meditation Music (Baroque)- -Our High Performance Super-Learning and Meditation Music is the ideal background sound for study, training, and stress reduction.
- Meditation Online- -Live guided meditation classes online.
- Meditation Tip of the Day - -Daily wisdom from different sources. Browse the site for more about wisdom.
- meditation.listenwithus.com- -Audiobooks on meditation and yoga plus RSS feeds. Free ebook for visitors.
- Mind Connection- -Experience the incredible effects of light and sound devices and biofeedback. Increase your energy, mood and mental performance. Meditate like the sages and relax with ease. Fall asleep quickly. Ease your pain levels for chronic pain and even during childbirth. Melt the stress away in mere minutes.
- musicandchants.com- -music therapy and vedic therapy cds
- My Healing Field- -Life/Spirit Coaching, Energy Healing, Book Club, Teen and Young Adult Coaching, Forgiveness workshops, Guided Meditation
- Norman Kenneth Cottrell- -Literature; discover the definition of your soul - Back engineering the human soul with electrophysics; Poetry from the bush; Short true grizzly stories
- Now & Zen - - offers meditation and affirmation clocks, sacred geometry sets, triad cards, and other spiritual development items.
- Openhand - Unveiling The True Self- -Openhand is a not for profit organisation dedicated to our enlightenment providing facilitation, courses, tools and resources that challenge us to go inwards questioning who and what we are, peeling back the layers of illusion in which we live until we discover divine inner truth.
- Otoons Comics- -Otoons - Comics site on meditation, the search for truth, and links to OSHO and friends, free download: the Mystic Rose and the Magic of the Empty Chair
- Peter McMahon- -Professional Caring Help with Depression, Anxiety, Irritable Bowel, Smoking, Weight Control, Eating Disorders. Comprehensive Hypno-Psychotherapy Training
- Pillowcrafters Buckwheat Hull Pillows- -These natural, organic and unique supports can lead to a healthful nights sleep. Many sizes and shapes are available for your long-lasting comfort
- Qi: The Journal of Traditional Eastern Health & Fitness - - featuring acupuncture, meditation, Qigong, Taijiquan (Tai Chi), Yoga, TCM, Herbs, and health exercises. Articles for beginner & clinical practitioner, with tibits of Chinese culture & mythology
- Quantum Heart - - meditation, prayer, and ritual gifts for personal growth, spirituality, and the new age.
- Red Door Yoga- -Red Door Yoga (serving Winter Park, Orlando and all surrounding areas) - We welcome you to Red Door Yoga, a yoga studio designed for everyone, regardless of their level of experience. Offering ongoing yoga and meditation classes, special Parent & Child Yoga Classes and a certified Yoga Teacher Training Program.
- Reflections of Tai Chi Chuan, Qigong, Tao Te Ching- -Art inspired by taoist philosophy and practice. Tao meditation, health & philosophy links, book recommendations, core taoism beliefs, giftshop.
- Reinventing Myself finding joy increasing energy- -Reinventing myself. Free natural and insightful techniques and articles on love, relationships, healing, weight loss, guided meditation, arthritis, energy and mind powers. Healing meditation cd available.
- Relationship repair Book Entitled I'm Sorry- -A relationship book that speaks to each person in a relationship as to how subtle hurtful behavior can wound the soul as much as physical or sexual abuse. The book addresses how a person can evaluate his or her ability to show the virtues of love, respect, and honesty in each developmental stage.
- Rites of Passage Council, Inc.- -Asheville, NC: Women's,Men's, Co-ed weekend Spiritual retreats/SweatLodge Ceremonies/ Vision Quest Ceremonies/Quarterly Community Seasonal Gatherings/Day-long workshops/Earth-based Traditions/Connection with the Ancestors
- Self Mastery Foundation - - classes in Martial Arts, Tae Kwon Do, Akido, Kung Fu, Meditation, Tai Chi, TM, Mantra Meditation, Chi Kung.
- Self-Empowerment Techniques- -Personal development site teaching the benefits of meditation, visualization and affirmations for better happiness, health and wellbeing.
- Self-mastery Earth Institute - - center for spiritual enlightenment, martial arts, yoga, alternative healing, earth changes, prophecy, ufo connection, and meditation.
- Shiva Tech- -Shiva Tech aims to unite our natural spirituality with the latest understanding of science and technology to provide effective tools for meditation and the exploration and evolution of consciousness.
- Silva Mind Method of Dynamic Meditation- -The Silva Ultra Mind Method offers the latest dynamic meditation method designed to help you live a healthier and happier life.
- Silva Ultramind- -The Worlds Largest Self Development Program. Find your life purpose. Develop your natural abilities
- Spiritual Springtime - -Spiritual Springtime is a living, growing cyber-object of art on the internet. You co-create the art when you add your prayer or dream for the new Millennium by writing it on a leaf and adding it to the "cyber-tree" found at this non-commercial "virtual sacred site". As more people add their prayers and dreams, the cyber-tree blooms-symbolic of the spiritual springtime in human history we are now entering.
- Still Sitting Meditation Supplies- -Meditation supplies. Handcrafted, top-quality meditation cushions (zafus, zabutons, and support cushions) in a wide array of colors. Custom made Zen-style meditation robes. Japanese incense and incense bowls.
- Success in Life by Robert Tilton- -Solving the Mystery of the Miracle Money. Pay your bills Supernaturally!
- Tangora Tai Chi- -Advanced classes, workshops and seminars in Yang and Wu style Tai Chi, Chi Gung and Taoist meditation practices. DVD's of classes available. Free introductory DVD.
- The Israeli Tai-Chi Directory- -A friendly and comprehensive directory for Taichi lovers in Israel and around the world
- The Official Website of Monica Who- -The Official Website of Monica Who, gifted spiritual psychic. Live readings by phone; email readings available. Online Store includes gifts, collectibles, spiritual and metaphysical items, Yugioh trading cards, books, and much more! Link exchanges are welcome.
- The Option Institute- -We are the International Learning and Training Center for The Option Process, offering personal growth programs to help people maximize their happiness.
- The Personal Success Radio Network- -Internet radio on success and business from today's leading speakers.
- The Unlimited You- -Harness the power of your mind to create the ideal life you deserve. Offering a free three week mind empowerment training program as a public service.
- Therapeutic Massage-Healing Body, Mind, and Spirit- -This is private massage practice in Schaumburg, IL. Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage is an ancient Hawaiian healing art that incorporates long, flowing strokes that promote healing, relaxation, detoxification, and can sometimes bring about a seemingly meditative state in the receiver.
- Thought A Day - - free daily meditations via e-mail.
- TOTUYICHI- -Totuyichi is a unique method for channelling positive life changing energies.
- Trojan Condoms- -Keepcondom.com is the most convenient place to buy condom online. Our pride is to deliver the best varieties and the lowest rates at your door step. The best online shop for all your needs.
- Watch This- -Learn meditation in three simple steps.Discover the Laws of the Universe that have been with us for thousands of years and will help making your life a brezze.
- Yoga for Joy - Realization of our Divine Consciousness- -Develop a deeper understanding of asanas as a way to inner awakening. Direct your concentration and harmonize with divine consciousness. Dynamic hatha yoga classes in Portland and Beaverton Oregon.
- Yoga Health Secrets- -Yoga Health Secrets is just that! - a comprehensive guide to all the yogic techniques you need for happiness and good health, relaxation, stress- relief, vitality, mental clarity, motivation, self-confidence, creative insight and universal love. Links to the ebook "Yoga Health Secrets".
- Yoga with Lakshmi- -Lakshmi specializes in and offers Lakshmi Voelker Chair Yoga: The Sitting Mountain Series classes, audio CDs with tutorial booklet, and Chair Yoga teacher certifications.These certifications qualifiy for continuing education credits for PTs and OTs and counts toward Kripalu KYTA hours.
- YogaFinder - -Largest Yoga teachers Database on the Internet. Yoga Retreats and events are included on YogafInder
- Your ONE STOP Audiobook Gift Shop- -Buy Unique and Perfect Audiobook Gifts. Listen to best-selling authors on personal topics of interest like, stress management and meditation...
Additional Web Sites
CLICK HERE FOR A
FREE LINK TO YOUR WEBSITE, or browse below.
- "Namastey" The Nature Shoppe- -Natural Clothing, Accessories & Products for the environmentally concerned family.
- ** Pure White Noise in convenient CDs format **- -If you're looking for the benefits of 100% pure white noise without the hassle of white noise generators or white noise machines, look no further! Pure White Noise offers convenient white noise CDs and tapes for relaxation and sleeping. Its sound masking benefits are ideal for noisy offices...
- 1-2-3 that easy, to change your life, thoughts and create a rich life- -You will be amazed at how easy it is. Are you ready to tap into your inner self, help others and create a rich life for yourself? Go to my website and find out how.
- Abhidhyan Yoga Institute, Inc. - - Tantra yoga meditation.
- Acem Meditation - - non-sectarian, ideologically, religiously and metaphysically neutral meditation technique based on accepted principles of Western psychology.
- Adventureplanet - -The unique and affordable way to travel. Our way of travel is about Freedom and Adventure. It's about the places you'll go, the fun things you'll do and the new friends you'll make. It's all about doing something, doing nothing, doing what you want. Its Adventurebus!
- Alive and Healthy- -Audio Seminars on natural ways to get well. Topics include arthritis, blood sugar problems and weight loss. Other courses include "An Introduction to Natural Medicine" and "Homeopathy" and "The Dynamics of Meditation"
- Amazing Positive Videos from ReadySetRise.com- -ReadySetRise.com is a totally FREE resource which focuses on Positive Success, Positive Videos, Positive Songs, and Personal Achievement!
- Ananda: Joy To You! - - based upon the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda and founded by Swami Kriyananda, we are dedicated to a life of meditation, service and joy in God.
- Ars Circuli - The Magic of Mandalas- -Information about magic and mandalas: You will learn more about the magic of mandalas, find mandalas for meditation and read about secrets of magic and the usage of the magic of mandalas.
- Art Of Living- -Art Of Living is is a international non-profit organization teaching courses in Breathing and Meditation and founded by Sri Sri Ravishankar
- Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga in Orlando- -East Orlando, Florida, based instructor offers small-group Ashtanga yoga classes in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Find out what to expect from a class.
- Astrelinia's Rock Salt Crystal Lamps, Onyx Gifts- -Astrelinia USA! Direct importer & wholesaler of Rock Salt Crystal Lamps (Natural Ionizers), Marble and Onyx Handicrafts, Gifts & Decoratives. Also offers secured Online Shopping at guaranteed lowest prices in USA & Canada!
- Aum Creations- -Meditation Supplies and product, Spiritual information, Yoga.
- Baby Lullabies, Sleeping Music and Nursery Rhymes CDs with White Noise- -Soothing babies sleeping music, lullabies and nursery rhymes CDs blended with mother's heartbeats, ocean waves, songbirds, white noise and other calming audio therapy sounds help infants, newborns and children gently relax and sleep. Calms crying babies with colic.
- Be Happy-Meditate- -Meditation and the environment play an important role in the development of the human mind. All you have to do is breathe.
- BodyLinx- -BodyLinx magnetic bracelets are the most powerful magnetic bracelets on Earth. Each link is a very powerful, individual magnet that create bracelets without string, clasps or connectors. Take them apart and put them back together again, these bracelets are absolutely irresistable!
- Buddhism in Scotland (FWBO) - - runs introductory courses on meditation and Buddhism in Glasgow, Edinburgh, and cities throughout Scotland. Also offers shiatsu and t'ai chi classes in Glasgow.
- Canela Michelle- -ReiKi therapist and Satsang host in North Vancouver, the Lower Mainland and wherever invitations lead.
- Chinese Traditions- -Books, Links, Events for Qigong (Qi Gong), Taijiquan (Tai Chi Chuan), TCM, Buddhismus, Daoismus, Xingyiquan, Baguazhang, Feng Shui ...
- Daily Zen - -"Enter an elegant haven with poetry changing daily, inspired graphics that
change occasionally and a profound sense of humor. Visit the meditation
room and pause.
- Dao Yuan-Schule für Qigong- -Qigong from daoist and buddhist tradition with Grandmaster Guo Bingsen
- DharmaCrafts - -DharmaCrafts is the premier supplier of products and materials related to Buddhism and other meditative traditions. For over twenty years, through our catalog (and now on the Web), we have provided our customers with the highest quality meditation supplies to support their spiritual practice and inspire their everyday life.
- EJA Magical Journeys - - home of Ezekiel and other non-physical channeled energies providing workshops, seminars, classes, private readings, meditation tapes and booklets.
- Engaged Zen Foundation, The - - dedicated to fostering zazen (seated contemplative meditation) practice in prison. Projects include the Dharma Book Project and the Death Row Chaplaincy.
- Expanding Light Retreat Center- -... a spiritual retreat center for people of all backgrounds looking for peace of mind, joy and a fulfuilling life. Guests come for personal retreat as well as hatha yoga, meditation, healing, and excellent vegetarian cooking.
- Experiencing Auras...in Meditation, Spiritual Healing & Psychic Reading- -A grounded & professional approach to auras in meditation, spiritual healing, psychic readings & spiritual retreats. Unique resources from aura color meanings, how to meditate, dream meanings, cleansing & healing the chakras/aura and more.
- Facial Plastic Surgery, Breast Augmentation California- -Beverly Hills plastic surgeon specialist in breast augmentation, plastic reconstructive surgery & body lift surgery.
- Free Hypnosis Treatment- -FREE hypnosis and guided meditation recordings and articles.
- Free Hypnosis Treatment- -This site offers free hypnosis and guided meditation audio downloads.
- Free Hypnosis Treatment- -This site is giving away many free hypnosis, relaxation, and guided meditation audio recordings.
- GALEA, the Institute for Human Energy and Biodynamic Analysis- -a scientifically oriented institute interested in the interactions between the physical body and the energy body. It promotes the networking of energetic methods with medicine, psychotherapy, psychology and biophysics. The institute focuses on training the CHRIS®-Technique, a method to use actively and consciously the energy body, developed by Christine Schenk - head of GALEA.
- Get-Healthy-Naturally- -Shop for natural, organic & hemp products. We carry aromatherapy, bedding, meditation cushions, cotton & hemp furniture, yoga supplies and much more.
- Gold Bamboo- -Gold Bamboo provides an online health resource that presents traditional and alternative treatments (Eastern) side by side with scientific and clinical treatments (Western) to allow users to explore their options and make informed choices.
- Guided Meditations and Intuition Development- -Guided spiritual meditations and healing products to help you find purpose, peace and love in life. You can find spiritual harmony by taking Angel's meditation classes live or downloading them to your computer, iPod, or any mobile device.
- Healing Music- -Spiritual music to improve mood, state of mind, and one's outlook on life!
- Holistic Health- -Comprehensive healing services including; nutrition/detoxification, diet, colon cleansing, energy healing, reiki, yoga, meditation and life coaching.
- How to Meditate - - by John (Jyotish) Novak, a handbook on meditation is an aid to calmness, clarity of mind, and, ultimately, inner communion with God.
- Infinite Health- -InfiniteHealth.net is your online directory of the leading personal development and spirituality seminars, conferences, workshops, corporate training programs, spirit-centered tours, and luxury travel worldwide. All of these programs are facilitated by successful, well-respected, and world-renowned speakers.
- Information Super Highway Technology- -Informatrion site
- Inner Voice, The - - shares stories from the heart, poetry, spiritual experiences, meditation techniques, and writing tips.
- Inspirational Quotations- -Inspirational Quotations features inspiring quotations on happiness, love, faith, friendship, nature, success and leadership. A free e-zine and contest are offered.
- Kagyu Samye Ling Tibetan Centre - - Meditation courses, Buddhist teachings, Tibetan medicine and therapy, and the Holy Island Project.
- Khmer Buddhist Organization - - covers Cambodian Theravada buddhism, with texts, sermons, information on meditation, and more.
- Las Pilitas Antiguas- -"las pilitas antiguas - offering massage, bodywork, bodyscrub, bodywrap,
hotbath, aromatherapy, intro yoga/stretching classes, and holistic
relaxation retreats. inidivual sessions and massage/bodywork spa packages
are available, with individual and small group accommodations for intimate
weddings, committment ceremonies, family, sacred/spiritual, gatherings, and
retreat facility rental space.
- L'Essentiel- -The magazine L'essentiel is specialized in the field of personal development, well-being and spirituality.( 75000 copies sold each month)
- Learn Positive Daily Affirmations from ReadySetRise.com- -ReadySetRise.com features Positive Daily Affirmations, Positive Images, Positive Articles, Positive Songs, and Personal Achievement tools.
- Life Success by Robert Tilton- -To set people free of their bondage to the evils of the world and the thief that comes to kill, steal and destroy is Robert Tilton's mission.
- Maharishi Transcendental Meditation - - everything about Maharishi's programs and organizations. Links to every site on the WWW with interesting news about Maharishi.
- Mantra Meditation - - teaches the power of sound as a tool for meditation.
- Meditation - The Feldenkrais Method - - instructional guide to classic mantra based meditation.
- MICHAEL ORGAN - SHENLOOP- -SHEN: tao character for spirit. LOOP: moment of music or sound captured in time and space. music for movement and mindfulness. sacred sounds from sacred sites. pranayama breath awareness meditation.
- Mother Nature Fan Club- -Mother Nature Fan Club is an Environmental Directory for Education, Natural Lifestyle and Green Products and Services- including environmental news, green energy, ecology activism and charity. Featuring a childrens nature art contest.
- Mystica Music: Pure Music, Pure Joy, Pure Life- -Features an exclusive collection of albums pertaining to genres spanning Instrumental relaxing music, Meditation Techniques for stress reduction and improvement in concentration, memory; Devotional Music, Discourses in English and Hindi, Sufi Poetry of Rumi, and Indian Classical Music. Listen to, buy, and download from the Online Store of Mystica Music.
- Natural Healing- -Natural healing technique based on horizontal meditation.Scientifically proven!An ex-patient's testimonial.
- Neurofeedback / Biofeedback equipment for Peak Performance- -Neurofeedback (EEG biofeedback) teaches better concentration & attention, relaxation & immunity to stress, aids meditation. Neurobit personal equipment enables peak performance neurofeedback training.
- New Mexico Academy of Healing Arts - -Bodywork school offering certification programs in Massage, Ortho-Bionomy®,Somatic Polarity® and Cranial-Sacral. Comprehensive Continuing Education program. Mindfulness and service are at the heart of the Academy.
- Nityananda Institute- -A center for meditation and the spiritual practice of Trika Yoga, a form of kundalini yoga, in the tantric tradition of Kashmir Shaivism.
- Nityananda Institute-Berkeley Center- -Trika Yoga: Experiencing Kundalini. Kundalini is the energy of life—the Divine—as it is experienced in the individual. Trika Yoga is an ancient tantric practice that allows each individual to understand and experience their own inner connection to the Divine.
- Om Village- -The meditative Om symbol art pieces and art products at Om Village are designed as a complement to your meditation practice. Om Art of this kind, envisioned as healing art, can be used not only as a beautiful piece for a home or work space, but also as a doorway into our innermost being.
- Peace Village Learning and Retreat Center- -Experience the Tranquility Peace Village Learning and Retreat Center Our retreats offer relevant and meaningful ways to explore and understand your own spirituality. The calm, natural environment complements the Village’s purpose – to offer the experience
- Prana Resource Center- -a resource center of knowledge, services and products to suppport yogic/meditative lifestyles. KUNDALINI YOGA & PRENATAL YOGA CLASSES in Lake Mary Florida. Quality handmade gemstone and rudraksha malas (prayer beads.)
- PRANAYAMA - SHENLOOP- -chakra based breath awareness meditation, focused for musicians and creativity.
- RealizeYourself- -This is a free e-mail course helping you to achieve unlimited happiness and selfrealization. Unlock the hidden knowledge from within and return to your original position of bliss and knowledge.
- Reformed Sermons - - index of audio and full-text sermons, meditations, outlines, and articles from contemporary reformed pastors.
- Relaxing Software- -Software to aid relaxation.
- Retreat Finder- -Directory of retreats spanning all spiritual and healing traditions including personal retreats, group retreats, facility rentals, employment and volunteer opportunities, and retreat property for sale
- Rising Dragon Nationwide Feng Shui Consultants- -Rising Dragon Feng Shui uses powerful traditioanl Chinese Feng Shui to solve or avoid over 90% of life issues including adultery, long term illness, infertility and financial difficulty.
- Rosedale Clinic, The - - treatment methodologies include acupuncture, aromatherapy, bioresonance, homeopathy and meditation.
- Sacramento Yoga Center- -The SYC offers a full schedule of Hatha Yoga classes for students of all levels. SYC also offers chanting, meditation, retreats and workshops. In Sacramento, CA.
- Sacred Passage & The Way of Nature - - awareness training, relaxation, meditation in nature, Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Wilderness solo experience.
- Saint John's Retreat Center - - a place of sanctuary for quiet times of worship, meditation and healing. Retreats based on love and understanding towards all.
- Satchidananda Ashram/Yogaville - - offering retreats and workshops in hatha yoga, raja yoga, meditation and more.
- Shambhala International - - network of meditation centers founded by Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche. Providing secular Shambhala Training and instruction in Tibetan Buddhism.
- somaZen Bodymind Integration- -The spiritual experience of the living body, somaZen is the Eastern approach to Westyern bodywork techniques.
- Spirit of Angels- -Spirit of Angels offers a variety of New Age gifts, products and services including our own Guided Meditation CDs.
- Starshine Metaphysical Club - - offers supplies, vegan receipes, enlightening articles, movie reviews, meditations and rituals, and collected works of art.
- Sun & Moon Originals - - offering meditation and yoga supplies.
- Sykarga - - fitness and relaxation pyramid.
- Syrop, Jeff - Cyclops Speaks - - Amazing "Zen" Einstein quote, info on Jesus Christ, Buddha, God, meditation, Bible, Christianity, Jeff Syrop, DOS utilities, Alan Watts, Shunryu Suzuki, and yoga.
- The Institute for Internal Transformation- -Every human has the capacity to experience a vital, satisfying, health life. Chris Fernie, founder of the IIT, has developed a simple and powerful system that combines Qigong and modern somatice techniques, such as the Feldenkrais Method. Fernie's inspiring retreats impart a practice of movement and meditation that is easily understood by the Western mind without losing the mystery and magic of the Eastern way.
- The New York Open Center- -A nonprofit holistic learning center located in New York City we offer a number of evening events, ongoing classes, certification trainings and most recently Masters Degree programs in affiliation with accredited universities. We also have on-site Wellness Services and a specialty bookstore.
- The Pranayama Institute- -The Pranayama Institute is a non-sectarian, non-profit organization dedicated to making available, at no cost to students, instruction in the practice of Hatha and Raja Yoga techniques of breath and mind control. All techniques, lessons, books, packages, and guidance are given on a strictly tax-deductible donation basis only.
- Vipassana Research Institute - - providing information on meditation techniques taught by S.N. Goenka
- Whispering Seas Holistic and Spiritual Healing Centre for Wellness- -Holistic and Spiritual Health Practitioner: Reiki-Crystal Healing-Meditation-TFT(Thought Field Therapy)Holistic Counselling-Spiritual Healing-Intuitive Readings- Distance Healing:Member of The Association of Australian Reiki Professionals-Also Special offers -Gift cards-Reward Cards available for most modalities
- Wildmind.org- -Wildmind.org was established to benefit the world by promoting awareness and compassionate values through the practice of meditation. We offer free resources pertaining to meditation, as well as on-line meditation courses. Additionally, we sell many products to help people maintain and deepen their meditation practices through our online store, which can be visited by following this link: http://secure.wildmind.org/store/customer/home.php
- Wu/Hao Tai chi chuan- -Teachings and study of Wu/Hao taiji quan. Applications...qi gong...and more
- Yoga In The Adirondacks- -Yoga In The Adirondacks is dedicated to making the benefits of yoga accessible to people who live, work, retire and vacation in the Adirondacks. We offer yoga classes in Bakers Mills, Blue Mountain Lake and Chestertown. Yoga In The Adirondacks Studio in Bakers Mills offers classes, private sessions and workshops with a view of the mountains and a heated cork floor.
- Yoga Technology - -Bringing Kundalini Yoga to you! Practical books by Gururattan K. Khalsa Ph.D. Also videos & meditation CDs from our online store. Free weekly KY set and meditation - Feel the power!